As Canada’s leading hotel publication, Hotelier magazine continues to define the standard for excellence in trade magazine publishing. The magazine celebrated its milestone 20th anniversary in 2009. The award-winning national magazine serves as the authoritative voice of Canada’s dynamic and competitive $18-billion hotel industry. Owned and operated by Kostuch Media Ltd., Hotelier is published eight times a year.
For more than two decades Hotelier has covered Canada’s dynamic hotel industry. We know how to engage our audience of more than 45,000.
- Comprehensive and insightful content focusing on business developments, trend analysis, and profiles of the industry’s movers and shakers.
- In-depth features on operational issues.
- Signature Reports published throughout the year including the Franchise Report, the Top 50 Hotel Report, the Hospitality Market Report and the Who’s Who Almanac and Who Owns What? (WOW) poster.
- Experienced award-winning editorial team, coupled with a strong stable of freelance writers covering the industry from coast to coast.
- Award-winning stories and graphic design. Over the years, Hotelier has won numerous Kenneth R. Wilson Awards from the Canadian Business Press, reflecting the highest measure of editorial and graphic design excellence.
Get Social with Hotelier magazine:
Our Readership – Your Target Market
Hotelier prides itself on an honest and targeted approach to circulation. Quality and the value of our readership are the foundation on which to build the desired results of our advertisers and to effectively reach key decision makers. The magazine’s comprehensive coverage of the marketplace enables advertisers to reach all market segments where their products and services are required nationally and regionally.
- 80.5 per cent of Hotelier’s circulation is addressed by title, not just by name.
- More than 70 per cent of Hotelier’s readership are decision makers.
- 45,000+ readers per issue.
- 12-month life cycle (greater for issues featuring Signature Reports and Supplements).
Expanded readership to non subscribers, distributed at major trade events across Canada and online readers visiting hoteliermagazine.com.
C.C.A.B audited – Qualified Circulation