Foodservice and Hospitality magazine is the authoritative voice of Canada’s foodservice and hospitality industry. The magazine celebrated its 40th anniversary in 2008. Owned and operated by Kostuch Media Ltd. and published 12 times a year.
After more than four decades of excellence, we know how to engage our audience of more than 100,000 readers. We offer:
Comprehensive and insightful content, focusing on business developments, trend analysis, merchandising and marketing tips.
- Profiles of the industry’s movers and shakers.
- In-depth features on operational issues.
- Signature Reports including the Franchise Report, the Top 100 and the Hospitality Market Report.
- Experienced award-winning editorial team, coupled with a strong stable of freelance writers covering the industry from coast to coast.
- Award-winning stories and graphic design.
Over the years, F&H has won numerous Kenneth R. Wilson Awards from the Canadian Business Press, reflecting the highest measure of editorial and graphic design excellence.
Get Social with F&H magazine:
Our Readership — Your Target Market
As Canada’s only monthly foodservice and hospitality magazine, Foodservice and Hospitality maintains an honest and targeted approach to its circulation. We believe quality and value of our readership are the cornerstones needed to meet the desired results of our advertisers, and to reach key decision makers. The magazine’s comprehensive coverage of the marketplace enables advertisers to reach all market segments where your products and services are required, nationally and regionally.
C.C.A.B audited — Qualified Circulation