Kostuch Media covers the dynamic and ever-evolving hospitality industry by delivering a diverse array of media products for today’s sophisticated marketers. Our magazines deliver extensive signature volports and award-winning editorial, reflecting a continued commitment to provide the foodservice and hospitality industry
with in-depth, quality reporting.
Meet The KML Team
Here are some of our Kostuch Media team members.
Click here to meet the full team.
Editor & Publisher
Rosanna Caira is the editor and publisher of Kostuch Media’s Foodservice and Hospitality, and Hotelier magazines. In her capacity as editor of Canada’s two leading hospitality publications, Rosanna directs the editorial and graphic content of both publications, and is responsible for the editorial vision of the magazines, its five websites as well as the varied tertiary products including e-newsletters, supplements and special projects. In addition to her editorial duties, Rosanna also serves as publisher of the company, directing the strategic development of the Sales and Marketing, Production and Circulation departments. Rosanna is the face of the magazines, representing the publications at industry functions and speaking engagements. She serves on various committees and Boards, including the Board of Directors of the Canadian Hospitality Foundation. She is a recipient of the Ontario Hostelry’s Gold Award in the media category. In 2006, Rosanna was voted one of the 32 most successful women of Italian heritage in Canada. Rosanna is a graduate of Toronto’s York University, where she obtained a BA degree in English literature.
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P:(416) 447-0888 ext. 224
Brianne joined KML as assistant editor five years ago. Today, she manages the flow of copy at F&H and Hotelier from start to finish. Brianne is a graduate of the School of Media Studies at Humber College and has worked or been published in various magazines, including Canadian Living, TV Guide and Inside Entertainment. In her free time Brianne loves to travel and keep fit.
- E: email@example.com
- P:(416) 447-0888 ext. 255
Derek Rae is a 10-year veteran of Kostuch Media, having joined the company as a graphic intern while studying graphic arts at Durham College. In addition to tracking ads, and overseeing the production flow of KML’s two magazines, Derek manages and oversees the complete portfolio of KML’s media products including the company’s five websites, its two apps and various tertiary products, including F&H Live!, a video feature launched last year.
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P:(416) 447-0888 ext. 274
Senior Account Manager / USA
A graduate of Humber College’s Public Relations program, Wendy has worked for KML for more than 25 years in various capacities. During that time she has cultivated strong relationships with some of the major equipment and food suppliers in North America, and helped develop and grow the company’s U.S business. Wendy is based in Boston, Massachusetts, where she lives with her husband and two children.
- E: email@example.com
- P:(978) 689-0230
- “You are consummate professionals. In fact, I’d say you are the glue that keeps our industry together -informed, enlightened and inspired. Keep up the great work! You are terrific”Michael Bonacini, Partner-Oliver and Bonacini Restaurants
- “You inspire people within the industry and it served our company well”Jeff Fuller, President of Joeys Restaurants
- “In this business lasting 25 years is a hallmark, congratulations!”Robert Bartley, Sr. Director of Culinary & Exec. Chef, MLSE
- “Tremendous shepherds of the business, you keep us informed, you keep us glued”Jay Gould, President and CEO, New York Fries
- “Informative, insightful and inventive all the way through and its recognized”Bill Stone, Executive Vice President – CBRE Hotels-Canada
Latest Press Releases
By Rosanna Caira TORONTO —The foodservice and hospitalilty industry and the Canadian publishing world lost one of its icons yesterday when Mitch...Oct 24, 2014
TORONTO — Kostuch Media Limited (KML), publisher of industry magazines Foodservice and Hospitality and Hotelier, has announced the 2014...Sep 17, 2014
If you think print is dead, think again. During the 12-year life of Google, magazine readership has increased by...Feb 1, 2014
TORONTO — F&H magazine has picked up three nominations for the 59th Kenneth R. Wilson Awards, honouring excellence in...May 5, 2013